May 23, 2008

It Runs in the Family

On Sunday, our friends the Levett's invited us over for a going-away BBQ along with 2 other families who are leaving the ward soon. I thought it would be cute to get a picture of the three baby-buddies who occasionally hang-out together in back of the Primary room and were all born within weeks of each other.

Me: Hey, let's get all the babies on the couch for a picture!
Gabe: YAY!
Megan: Whatev...
Jaren: I'm out.



Babies: Hey! Look at the parents! They're acting like idiots!


Gabe: My dad is SO FUNNY!
Megan: ...or something!
Jaren: Seriously. Are we done here?



Gabe: This is the happiest day of my life!!! Don't you guys just feel like dancing???
Megan: I'm not getting a good vibe here.
Jaren: Neither am I. This is all very alarming.



Gabe: Come on guys! Friends gotta HUG...!
Megan: Jaren, let's get out of here.
Jaren: SWEET! She's holding my hand!



Gabe: I just LOVE you guys! Come here!!!
Megan: MOM!!!
Jaren: Oh boy...



Gabe: Hey! What just happened? Where's the love?
Jaren's Mom: Jaren! What gives? You don't even try to defend her from that brute?
Jaren: Fer riz!? How was I supposed to know he'd go all cheap-suit on her!?!



Megan's Mom: Don't worry Meg. He'll be in Japan soon. He wont bother us anymore.
Megan: 'Bout time you got me off that couch!!! No means NO, Gabe!



Guess we know which family wont be invited back! Oh well. It was fun while it lasted!

7 comments:

Alyson | New England Living said...

Love your intrepretation! Hilarious!

Linz said...

Nice commantary. Those are very cute babies!

No means No, Gabe!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! i know i can always get a good laugh when i visit ur blog!!!

Jenn said...

loved it!

Polliwog said...

You've got your hands full with little Casanova, huh?

I always love reading what you write. You've got a clever way with words.

Melissa Abby said...

You crack me up!

Carina said...

That's really funny, what a ham!