1. We saw some really cool, really large snow and ice sculptures:
2. There was a blizzard:
|Baby Gray was NOT a fan|
|Lost child ALMOST causes international incident|
(Doug found him with a policeman across the street. I was busy trying to get a Swedish ambassador to translate for me. It wasn't my favorite moment.)
4. I bought myself a Valentine:
(I don't have a picture so just imagine red, knee-high fuzzy socks with white hearts, made out of the same ultra soft material as the following:)
5. I bought Doug a Valentine:
6. There were absolutely no snow globes to be found in the whole city.
7. There WAS, however, a PEACOCK!