(Oops. I set this to auto publish a few weeks ago and then I forgot to go back and finish it. I was waiting for more current pictures.)
Five things I love about Baby Gray, who was born on the fifth, weighing five pounds. (That last one was patently untrue. He was my heaftiest baby weighing in at a whopping (in my opinion) 9.2 pounds.)
1. He lets me rock him like a baby. (I've always wanted a baby who let me rock him like a baby. Most babies only want to nurse in this position.)
2. He has beautiful GRAY eyes. Yes, it's true. They will certainly change, but for now they're gray.
3. I love his squeaks and squeals and rare but adorable laugh.
4. I love how his whole face changes when he smiles. (And I love that he smiles whenever anyone looks at him.)
5. Gray-Gray, I love your kicky-kick legs, your desire to stick everything in your mouth and drool all over it, and that you were born in Japan. I love that your brothers adore you and always want to check on you and play with you and make you smile. I love that you are a sweet and perfect little BOY! Thank you for joining our crazy family!!!