Mar 10, 2009

The Crafty Crow!

I was looking at one of my favorite blogs today and "starring" almost every post when I had the thought, "hey-I love telling my friends about this blog.  I should just tell EVERYONE about this blog." 

So I'm gonna!  

If you ever need an idea for a fun kid-appropriate art project/craft project/holiday decorating project/or rainy day project, The Crafty Crow is the place to go!  She culls the blogosphere for clever ideas and puts them all in one place!

No one is even paying/bribing me to say this, that's how much I love it.  (Does anyone want to pay me for saying that???  I'll take it!)  I love it even though I despise crows!

(They're all over around here.  Betcha didn't know that about Misawa, Japan, didja?!?)

The only thing that could make me love this site more would be for the "writer" to do a lengthy blog post about how awesome I am.  And then change the blog name from "The Crafty Crow" to The Crafty Sparrow.  Or Mockingbird.  Or Seagull.  
(On second thought, I don't much like Seagulls either, but you get my drift.)

Anyway, check it out.  You can thank me later. 

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Polliwog said...

Hear, hear. I love this site too and the sites in the sidebar (art for kids, especially).

Bartimaeus said...

I'll thank you later.
(Sorry I missed spelled something on the last one and had to delete it before Nate or Cosmina saw it!)