Sep 18, 2009

Cheer me up. NOW!

I'm in a funk.
It's been a bad week.
I'm tired, cranky, hormonal, and puke-y.
The kids had the day off today.
My house is a mess.
I can't clean and I can't cook.
(I'm not saying I don't want to, (I don't) I'm saying I actually can't because I'll just end up heaving in the nearest garbage can which helps no one.)


So I'm asking for YOUR help.

You have three choices:

Do my blogging for me. Write something funny or silly or entertaining. It can be one sentence or a long story. E-mail it to me and I'll post it on my blog. (emilydeon(at)gmail(dot)com)

OR

Give this picture a funny title or caption: (It sums up perfectly how I'm feeling.)

OR

Wire me some money.

You choose.

Now get to work!

9 comments:

Bartimaeus said...

"Bite Me."

Linz said...

"I thought they said there'd be girls at this party..."

MYSUESTORIES said...

"One more S'mores and I'm gonna hurl!"

Beeswax said...

"I'd rather fill my pants than use that outhouse."

My idea of cooking for my family is telling my husband to pick up Little Caesar's on the way home from work. I so feel your pain.

i''m-a-little-princess said...

MOMMY MOMMY can i have a samwich ? pickles, banana and horseradish ? an' some pepsi, ?

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

" LAY Off, I'm starving!"

MYSUESTORIES said...

Glad I could help you not toss your cookies! Thanks for the comments---I, too, am a comment whore....(Granted, i am apparently a whore who doesn't get a lot of mileage-ie.-comments)- Anyway, i am now thinking I should change my blog title to Pepto Bismol in honor of my health remedies ......

All other bullshit aside? Your blog IS honestly one of my faves!!!!(Of which I only have maybe eight faves out of the 80 I read each week!)

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Well I'm horrible at captions AND my brain is dead... where can I send the money?

Anonymous said...

Wish I could help, but my house is messy. My children's homework is piling up and the laundry is a bit smelly. Lost my mojo somewhere in the middle of last week. Wish I could find it! As for a photo, well I am just plain lazy at this point.