But before I knew anything about it, the post was taken down! (Most likely by my sis-in-law who says she informed him "It's only funny the first time".)
Anyway, I got to read the removed post because it was still in my "Google Reader".
(Then I searched through my blog settings and removed "Brandoneous" as my blog 'administrator'. (The AUDACITY!!!) Silly me. Can't believe I didn't look there before.)
So hopefully my blog is safe for a little while longer...again. (A girl can dream, right?!)
(BTW, you will get zero delicious No-bake Cookies for your evil deeds, Brandon. NONE! You have to earn them through GOODNESS!)
Anyway, Brandon asked an important question in his illegal/unauthorized post, and since I really am genuinely curious about your response (though I do NOT condone his methods) I'll ask it again here:
So here goes:
If you were the youngest (and therefore most picked-on) child in a fabulously dysfunctional family of five, and you had the choice between the following, which would you choose?
Plan A: A trip to Utah to attend a family reunion at Aspen Grove with the Call Kids. (Plus, we'd probably have a reunion with Doug's family too!)
Plan B: A trip to one of the following for the same price, possibly much less; Australia, Thai Land, or China.
A few points to help you make your decision:
* We just hit our one year mark here. Only two years left to visit the locals mentioned in Plan B. (Cause let's face it: It's now or never.)
* Whereas, Aspen will always be an option.
* Family Reunions are great for kids. Aspen is great for family reunions and the kids would have a blast with their cousins. Which I do realize is important. (I always loved seeing my cousins at reunions growing up.)
* ...But did I mention it's really REALLY REEEEEALLY expensive? And they'd have as much fun at the local park with their school friends?
* Some of my family members don't like me that much. In fact, I'm not even on speaking terms with all of them at the moment. Which is surprising considering how naturally charming and witty I am. (People who aren't my siblings really like me! Really!!!)
* Jenny and my SIL Christina still like me. (I think. Haven't talked to Jenny today...) (Christina, you rock. Thanks for defending my blog. Get better SOON!!!)
* We would get to see Doug's family and they're super cool. (Though they don't tell as many inappropriate jokes. Is that good or bad? You decide.)
* Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Just think of how much everyone will love us if we stay away another 2-12 years.
* A little of my family goes a long way.
(And if you'd like to argue that sentiment, Brandon, please recall your recent de-flowering of my blog and all the arguments I managed to get in in a short 5 day period.)
* Trip to Utah: 24 hours of travel x 3 kids = 72 hours of hell. (Trust me. The math works)
* Trip to Utah: 2-4 days of jet lag x 3 kids = 12 lost days. (Trust me again.)
* Did I mention Australia???
So, what say you blog readers!?!?
Please cast your vote: I even designed a poll for the sidebar! (Why? Because I can.)
Plan A = Utah
Plan B = Dream Vacation
Now let your voice be heard!!!
*Also, please feel free to send as much spam as you want to the following e-mail address: